|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 15, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Rainbow Colors PLC is looking for highly motivated and experienced personnel whose main job location will be in Addis Ababa office/ and or , at least once a week travel to Debre Zeit Farm.
- Manage a process towards building a healthy financial system
- Ensure that adequate local controls are in place and adhered especially in regard to financial procedures
- Review various accounting transactions, e.g. payroll, purchase and other final payments etc. to ensure correctness of disbursements and adherence to relevant staff rules, financial regulations and rules
- Day-to-day accounting, invoicing, cash and petty cash management, and internal /external financial reporting ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Reconcile and review expense accounts and ensure that proper clearance procedures have been followed Prepare Payment Vouchers, General Journals and Deposit Vouchers ensuring that the documents are legal and authentic
- Holding IFRS training and certificate
- Keeping document files traceable manner,
- Any other duties delegated from time to time by management
Qualifications and Skills
- More than 4 years working experience in Accounting and finance
- BA/BSC Degree in accounting or Finance
- Proficient in office software and accounting software and excel is mandatory
- Comply with company rules and regulations, strict with yourself
- A keen eye for numbers
- Excellent interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to interact professionally with colleagues, management, and external parties.
- Good command of communication skill
- Familiarity with Ethiopian laws and policies related to PLC. Regarding accounting procedures and tax filings.
Qualified candidate can send your Resume within 7 working days of this post though email: email@example.com
please mention the position title on the subject of your email
Female applicants are highly encouraged. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated
CMC, yeka subsidy ,Kebele 11