|Location||Sendafa, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 15, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Our Company Rovestone Brothers Trade PVT.LTD. CO has working in manufacturing wooden and related industries and has an ample experience in the industry. The company has contributed enormous achievements for the industries as well as creates employment opportunities to the society.
Currently, the company wants to hire a Senior Accountant for Head Office, based on the following requirement.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure the timely recording of the accounting transactions and its quality in terms of accuracy, reliability, completeness, and other parameters.
- Reconciling sub-ledger to general ledger account balances
- Reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger, and preparing month-end close procedures.
- Oversee Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Accounts Payable, produce and submit to the respective head.
- Analyze the financial transactions for any discrepancies and issues, rectify the discrepancies on time in line with the finance procedure and guidelines of the Company, and submit a report to respective head.
- Good Knowledge of financial governance such as Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP),
- Good Knowledge of regulations as per the governing rules (for both management and legal requirement purposes
- Ensure compliance of all legal requirements of the Company with respect to the financial activities
QUALIFICATION: - BA degree/Diploma in Accountant, and related fields
EXPERIENCE: 6/8 and above Years’ experience in General Accounting
- Mandatory working experience in manufacturing warehouse.
- Experience in working furniture industry will be Advantageous
KEY SKILL AND COMPETENCY
- Good in coordination multiple tasks
- Good Record Management system
- Training on Accounting Peachtree, EPR Software and Quick books
- Good knowledge of Basic computer skill of Microsoft word, Excel, etc
- Good Knowledge of Writing Report skill
LANGUAGE: - Amharic and English
Applicant should send their detail CV through firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 (Ten) working days.
NOTE: - Please comply your CV and write the position title in subject line “Senior Cost Accountant” before your email.