WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 26, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable
- producing error-free accounting reports and presents their results analyzing financial information and summarizing financial status
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work
- Support month-end and year-end closing
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Liaise with Financial manager to improve financial procedures
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
Minimum Selection Criteria:
- BA in Accounting and Finance
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Initiative and ability to work independently.
- Excellent Communication Skills and Professional level of English
- Commitment to complete all duties on time.
- Commitment to professional values.
Interested and qualified applicant should apply through the email below