|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 8, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Our Company SBG Industry PLC seeks to hire competent, experienced and aspiring applicants to fill the following vacant position.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Check the accuracy of the Sales and payment postings and report any inaccuracy.
- Reconcile & report all Customer Balances on a weekly & monthly basis.
- Prepare and submit detail sales report (Both Hard and Soft Copy) to the Ethiopian Revenue and Customs Authority (ERCA) on a Quarterly basis.
- Follow up all sales and collection documents (Including Manual Sales Invoices and CRV Pads) and report their status on a monthly basis.
- Reconcile VAT Payable ledger with Cash Register and Manual Sales Invoice Summaries on a Monthly basis within 15 days after the end of in E.C.
- Prepare Bank & Loan Reconciliation report within 10 days after the end of the month in E.C
- Follow up and report Pending Stocks, Direct sales and Key Account Sales cash shortages on a daily basis.
- Collect, check and properly file all payment related documents (Payment Requests, Invoices, Agreements, etc.) on a daily basis & Posting on accounting system.
- Prepare payroll, commission, Incentive, Termination & Related Payments.
- Prepare and Reconcile with General Ledger Monthly Value Added Tax (VAT) & Cost Sharing details to be declared to Ethiopian Revenue and Customs Authority (ERCA) on a monthly basis within 15 days after the end of each month in E.C.
- Prepare Amortization of Prepaid Expense on a Daily Basis.
- Prepare Accrual Expense on Monthly basis.
- Follow up completeness of all payments & Appropriate Documents.
- Reconcile all Vendor Ledgers Report on a monthly basis.
- Performs other job related duties as required by the immediate supervisor.
Required No: 1
Required educational background & work experience;
- BA Degree in Accounting and Finance, At least (3) three years and above relevant work experience in the area
Competencies /Knowledge, Ability and Skill
- Very good ability to interact and positively influence others
- Ability to effectively describe and explain issues and events; competence to express ideas clearly in writing or otherwise.
- First mover and actively tries to influence events to achieve goals; a self-starter who tries to achieve goals beyond minimal levels of performances.
- Maintain high and acceptable level of ethical standard.
Candidates who fulfill the above requirement can submit their CVs and other credentials in person to Bole Medhanealem, on the way to Atlas road, beside Ethio Telecom branch office, Meti building 4th floor. Tel: 0118711999, 0116670621/22 or through email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Within 7 working days from the date of vacancy
announcement. Note: Use "Senior Accountant " as the subject line of your email !