|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||January 31, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
About the company:
The Nordic Medical Centre (NMC) is Norwegian owned and staffed by highly experienced international and Ethiopian medical professionals. We deliver high-quality medical services 24/7 and are the preferred medical provider for a number of international organisations, embassies and health insurance companies.
Nordic Medical Centre’s overarching objective is to contribute to health and wellbeing by providing high level care to all patients through integrated clinical practice and health education.
Additionally, NMC is an organisation that seeks to make a positive health impact beyond the walls of the facility. Proceeds from the medical services provided at NMC will be used to make critical healthcare accessible to poor people and to strengthen the pool of human resources for health in Ethiopia by actively supporting higher medical education.
- BA Degree in Accounting from recognized University
- Over 4 years of experience as a Senior Accountant in a business organization
- Excellent time management abilities
- Proven Experience of Handling Payroll, Tax Declarations, Account Reconciliations, Non-Current Assets and Inventory Control
- Proven Experience of the Sage 300 ERP is desirable
- Experience in an Exporting Business Environment is preferable
- Fluent in English and Amharic – written and spoken
Interested applicants are required to send their CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.