WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 10, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Prepare the financial statements
- Issue sales vouchers and prepare cash flow on weekly basis.
- Prepares journal vouchers for all adjustment, cash and non cash transactions
- Analyzing, check documentation, coding and posting of all payment and sales of company
- Prepares payroll for all employees
- Arrange, files and regularly updates all necessary documents for imported items
- Recheck sales amount with cash register Z- report
- Perform all the required processes regarding import until the documents are received by Transistors
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports
- Perform regular Bank reconciliation by reconciling ledger balance with bank statements
- Prepare CPO and deceleration form for Monthly tax liability accounts including VAT
- declaration, Withholding tax deceleration, Pension Contribution, and income tax to
- Ethiopian Revenue and Customs Authority using E- Tax Production system.
- Check the sequences of Bank Payment Voucher, Cash Sales Invoice, Credit Sales Invoice and CRV
- Make sure the government tax and other necessary payment is being effected on time
- Maintain accurate accounting records according to policies and procedures.
- Prepare special financial analysis as needed and /or requested by the top management
- Ensure that all reporting to the Deputy General Manager or General Manager, management members and other government authorities is accomplished on a timely basis.
- Participate in the compilation of Annual plan and Budget
- Performs other similar and related duties as assigned by the Deputy General Manager or General Manager
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting or Finance
- Experience of 10 years’ and 7 years’ in Import industry in a similar position
- Good knowledge of MS office and accounting software, MS Excel skills and Peachtree
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
Interested applicants can apply through email@example.com
Only a few candidates will be contacted