|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 27, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Since its establishment 2008, Frontieri Consult PLC is involved in conducting research and survey management services in a number of disciplines to Government, Non-Governmental Organizations, Bilateral and Multilateral Institutions. We have developed proven track records in effectively delivering assignments on various sectors. Our dynamic team consist of over 80 Qualitative Field Researchers, over 100 Supervisors over 50 field coordinators with over 25 head office support stuff. Join our team of professionals and be part of our energetic team that is committed in bringing change by providing adequate research findings and advisory service for policy makers and contribute in the development of Ethiopia.
Summary of key Functions:
· Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with state financial legal requirements and organization guidelines
· Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements
· Update accounting software (Peach Tree and Lotus) on a daily basis
· Prepare journal entries and account analysis
· Prepare vouchers, cheques, CPOs, transfer letters
· Prepare all the due documents for annual financial audit and taxes.
· Keep good working relationships with banks, suppliers and local authorities offices
· Perform bank and cash reconciliations
· Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements
· Preparing tax (IT,VAT, WHT, pension) computations
· Prepare payrolls
· Prepare Project costs analysis and Budget reconciliation
· Prepare severance payments
· Secures financial information by completing database backups. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
· Updates job knowledge by reading professional publications
· Support and lead the finance officers in preparing all the documents needed for the day to day and audit process etc.
BA Degree In Accounting
· Minimum of Five year of experience as a senior accountant, preferably in consultancy firms.
Technical and Other Skill
· Fluent in English and Amharic
· Perfect knowledge of Ethiopian accounting, taxation and labor rules/regulation and comply with International standard Report System (ISRS)
· Analyzing Information , Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Corporate Finance, Financial Software, General Math Skill
· Relevant experience in using accounting software
· Relevant experience in procurement procedures
· Possess good organizational ,multi-tasking and communications skills
· Willing to relocate as and when needed
· Computer skills, including Microsoft Office 2013, Word and Excel Programs.
- Candidates who are interested and fulfill the requirements shall submit their application/motivation letter along with updated CV via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by clearly marking the position title on the subject line.
Qualified females are highly encouraged to apply!