|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 18, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Retina Pharmaceuticals is a decade long young and dynamic company representing globally reputable suppliers and specialized in trading of quality diagnostics and life sciences solutions, Ophthalmic products, Water Treatment solutions and related products and services. Our personal motivation consists in offering the best quality solutions to our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the timely recording of the accounting transactions and its quality in terms of accuracy, reliability, completeness, and other parameters.
- Reconciling sub-ledger to general ledger account balances
- Reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures.
- Oversee Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Accounts Payable, produce and submit to the respective head.
- Analyze the financial transactions for any discrepancies and issues, rectify the discrepancies on time in line with the finance procedure and guidelines of the Company and submit a report to respective head.
- Good Knowledge of financial governance such as Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and other regulations as per the governing rules (for both management and legal requirement purposes
Ensure compliance of all legal requirements of the Company with respect to the financial activities.
- Basic computer knowledge particularly accounting software and other related accounting system, like MS office, Peachtree accounting. Knowledge and experience in the implementation and running of Enterprise resource planning (ERP)/Material resource (MRP) is a plus.
- Experience in Import and Export lines of business is advantageous.
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and high confidence in stating professional opinions
- Strong interpersonal skills to resolve issues with external and internal customers.
- Committed and result oriented work ethics.
- Undertake other duties which are appropriate to the level of the position, as directed by the Head-Finance/Manager-Finance.
- Familiar with Standard operating procedures development and utilization.
- Training on quality management system is advantageous
Education BA Degree and above in Accounting and Finance or related fields
- Minimum of 8 years
Number of positions
- One Position
Interested applicants who fulfill the requirements are invited to send their CV along with all relevant working experience and educational credentials as one PDF format within 10 (ten) consecutive days of the advertisement.
All applicants must send her/his CV along with all relevant working experience and educational documents through firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed applicants will be communicated.