|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 8, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
1. Receive daily stock movement vouchers from store.
2. Check the sequence of the vouchers.
3. Check the document is signed by designated personnel.
4. Maintain new inventory items with standard unit of measurement and major inventory category.
5. Code and post (update) the stock movement transaction.
6. Prepare daily, weekly and monthly material consumption report.
7. Reconcile the stock balance with store record monthly and quarterly.
8. Reconcile stock transfers from store to store.
9. Prepare and update cost of sale and reconcile stock accounts.
10. Prepare and update Fixed Assets register.
11. Follow up the location of fixed asset.
12. Reconcile bank accounts on monthly basis.
13. Collect, filter and prepare VAT, withholding, pensions, and income tax summary.
14. Code all Cost and Expense Documents according to the company’s chart of accounts.
15. Ensure the documents and work sheets are properly filled for future reference.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP and IFRS
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Proficiency in Peachtree (Sage), Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel and other accounting software.
- Ability to train and manage staff.
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience in Real Estate Sector is preferable.
Interested and qualified applicant should ONLY apply through the email below
Please use "Senior Accountant
(STOCK, FIXED ASSETS, DOCUMENT CODING, MONTHLY TAX PREPARATION)
" as mail subject line