|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 14, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
About the company
MSE Certified Auditors Partnership (Formerly A.W. Thomas L.P.) was established in 1981 and has been in practice throughout Ethiopia since then. We have 4 partners and over 50 professional audit staff with extensive experience in the private sector, NGOs and Government enterprises. We are one of the two RIG approved auditors in Ethiopia to audit USAID resources throughout Africa and our quality control procedures were considered robust by other donors as well including the World Bank, European Commission, BFW...etc.
We are also a member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, one of the leading advisory firms in the world.
Major Job Descriptions
Education and Experience Required
- MA/BA in Accounting, Accounting & Finance and related fields
- 6 years’ experience for MA holders and 8 years’ experience for BA holders; and at least 2 years’ experience in Senior Auditor position.
Certification or License Required
- ACCA or equivalent is preferable
Ability and Skill Required
- Technically proficient in audit and accounting
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles.
- Able to work multiple tasks efficiently and meet tight deadlines.
- Team spirit/working in a team
- Interpersonal communication and negotiations skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word-processing
- Disciplined, organized, Open-minded, and self-learner
- Report writing, editing, data gathering and analytical skills.
- Communication both verbal and written, and outstanding customer relations.
Critical thinking, creative thinking and innovation
1. Fill the online application form by following the below link by inserting this vacancy code: MSE/6/2021
Only shortlisted applicants who filled online application form will be contacted.
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply