|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 27, 2022|
|Category|| NGO |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organizations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organizations recognized by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
To support the profitability of the service line by carrying out assignments diligently and timely as per the firms professional standard, handling multiple assignments simultaneously and ensuring quality deliverables in every assignment. The position holder is also responsible to conduct feasibility study, due diligence, valuation and participate in proposal preparation for different projects.
- Participate in managing and execute financial due diligence engagements, including vendor and acquisition due diligences, and coordinate the work performed with multiple service lines and cross-functional teams;
- Manage business valuation service engagements and coordinate the work performed with multiple service lines and cross-functional teams;
- Execute and complete financial forecast;
- Execute and complete financial feasibility study engagements and coordinate the work performed with multiple service lines and cross-functional teams;
- Execute and complete market study engagements and coordinate the work performed with multiple service lines and cross-functional teams;
- Manage and execute sell-side equity and debt fund raising engagements;
- Assist in managing client expectations concerning project deliverables and deadlines and lead change efforts effectively;
- Coordinate with senior associates and managers in maintenance, and finalization of working papers that support the deliverables;
- Maintain strong client relationships and cross-sell services;
- Participate in the preparation of proposals and business development calls;
- Guide and support associates;
- Communicate (verbally and in writing) externally with clients and internally with all levels of the organization to successfully accomplish objectives portraying knowledge and confidence;
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Educational and Experience Required
- BA in Accounting and Finance, Business Management, and other related fields.
- 3 years of experience in Transaction Advisory and related work experience.
Certification or License Required
Ability and Skill Required
- Financial analysis
- Due diligence
- Business valuation
- Financial modeling
- Report writing, editing, data gathering and analytical skills.
- Communication both verbal and written, and outstanding customer relations.
- Critical thinking, creative thinking and innovation.
- Transaction process and product knowledge.
- Project Management –Managing small projects independently.
- Solid accounting knowledge.