Senior Attorney, Litigation
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 16, 2021|
|Category|| Banking |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Senior Attorney, Litigation is responsible for representing the Bank before judicial & quasi-judicial tribunals, preparation and handling of cases (pleading, defenses and petition).
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a reputable university.
- Additional certification in law, banking, finance or similar fields is an added advantage
- At least one (5) years experience
Required Technical Competency
- Good understanding of court practice, litigation/dispute resolution with good knowledge in commercial law.
- Legal writing skills including ability to develop proposals, concept papers, position papers, legal memos and briefs as well as write reports.
- Experience in the litigation process- from institution of proceedings to settlement.
- Case management- ability to create appropriate litigation strategies, prioritize actions, ensure proper use of time and resources etc.
1. Interested and qualified applicants should apply through
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions
3. Finally, please scan and attach all relevant credentials i.e. Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV shall be attached in PDF format (*mandatory) via (http://ethiojobs.net).
- Applicants who do not have ethiojobs account need to register using personal email account,
- CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory).