|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 13, 2021|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
About The Employer
Arfasa General Trading PLC is one of the prominent coffee exporters in Ethiopia. It is also engaged in different business lines including manufacturing, import, export, and cargo freight transport operations. The company wishes to employ a qualified Senior Auto Electrician, who receives general supervision from the Transport Operation and Maintenance Director; who is responsible to define objectives, priorities and deadlines for the employee.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
Auto electricians or automotive electricians concentrate on the electrical parts in motor vehicles. Besides testing the proper functionality in the equipment to be installed into vehicles, auto electricians also manage components and control systems. Their job descriptions entail installing, repairing, wiring, and maintaining of all electrical components found in different vehicles. They also check what is necessary to bring automobiles up to their best working condition.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities:-
- Maintain and repair various kinds of petrol and diesel engine motor vehicles.
- Installing new vehicle wiring systems.
- Installing and troubleshooting immobilizer and alarm systems.
- Gathering information from drivers/customers about issues with their electrical system.
- Diagnosing electrical issues and proposing a course of action.
- Providing drivers/customers with estimated time and cost for repairs.
- Repairing and replacing faulty wiring or electrical systems.
- Servicing of electrical automotive parts.
- Maintaining a clean working environment.
- Undertake electrical repairs on various vehicles and plant.
- Repair parts and equipment when needed.
- Order for parts and equipment as necessary.
- Identify repairs required via unfair wear and tear, and advice the service manager and foreman mechanic.
- Undertake required training(s).
- Work within a realistic time.
- Liaise with agents and manufacturers on problems in order to achieve an efficient repair.
- Complete all documentation and receipts, including inspection sheets, and applies signatures as appropriate.
- Completing job reports and processing paperwork.
- Perform other duties assigned by the upper management of the employer.
Department: - Transport Operation and maintenance Directorate
Required No. One
- College diploma/level 4 Auto Electrician from poly-technic or other equivalently recognized institution.
- Minimum of 5 Years relevant work experience in Auto Electrician and maintenance management of which 2 years in senior mechanic position.
Qualified candidates should submit their applications at our address:
- On person፡- at our main office AA City, Lideta Sub city, Worda 1 H.NO. 174/2 or
- on-line:- email@example.com
- HR Manager:- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Phone:- – 0118549087/0939308183
- Fax:- 0115529753
Note: - Arfasa General Trading PLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Note: Use " Senior Auto Electrician" as the subject line of your email !