|Location||Moyale,Hudet, Mubarak and Kadaduma woredas, Somali, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 19, 2021|
|Category|| Business Development |
Health Care / Medical
|Job Type|| Full-time |
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Makes sure that CMAM program is implemented according to the National protocol i.e. application of the admission and discharge criteria, closely monitors and strictly follows anthropometry measurement
- Facilitates the trainings under the project
- Makes sure that the health staff have adequate training on the management of acute malnutrition per National manual
- Ensures the availability of job aids, reporting formats, therapeutic products and drugs for program implementation
- Supports and liaise with the health centre staff and provide on the job training and capacity building where required,
- Creates and maintain relationship with local health and other authorities and try to link CMAM program with the existing health structure smoothly,
- Makes sure that health professionals from the health facilities to participate on the daily routine work for sustainability and smooth phase out strategy,
- Provides technical support and training where required to all team members, outreach team including health extension workers and community volunteers,
- Works and liaise with any local health workers to integrate the CMAM program from the start,
- Organizes monthly report of SC/OTP/SFP/Community mobilization and report on time to the Project Manager, Nutrition and provides updates when needed.
- Coordinates the link of acute malnutrition cases with EOS/CBN/CHD/TSFP/PSNP and facilitates regular registration of Non-EOS beneficiaries and submits on monthly bases
- Provides a daily/weekly/and monthly over view of drug items, SFP materials and wet ration stocks supplied to beneficiaries,
- Manages the stock levels of therapeutic products, drugs and all other materials and alert the logistics in a timely manner as more materials are required.
- Reports any problems in a timely manner to the Nutrition field coordinator,
- Coaches and supervises the SFP, OTP, SC program officer.
- Responsible for effective logistic managements
- Proper team management.
- Upholds the image and values of SC at all times,
Performs other related tasks as required and tasks assigned by the organization
Qualifications and certifications:
· BA/Diploma in Nursing or Public Health (Senior Clinical/Public Nurse or above).
· Minimum four years working experience for BA and six years’ experience for Diploma holders out of which two year experience directly related to emergency health & nutrition related fields
· Knowledge, training and experience in CMAM and community mobilization/BCC
· Demonstrated skills in program planning, implementation and monitoring.
· Demonstrated skills in peer group training, Training of Trainers and development of training materials.
· Proficiency in spoken and written Amharic, English and Local language.
· Strong computer (Microsoft skills), all and interpersonal skills.
Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at https://stcuk.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en