WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|November 23, 2022
Internal Vacancy Announcement No. ABa/EVA 001/22
- Assess properties by physically visiting the properties where they are located;
- Prepare and submit valuation reports in accordance with guidelines for property assessment;
- Prepare bill of quantities and specification for work items not included in the guideline.
- Prepare project status report for properties held as collateral, and project financing;
- Monitor changes in zoning bylaws to determine any effects on properties being appraised.
- Suggest ideas for improvement of guidelines for property assessment to ensure uniform, current and equitable systems of assessing all classes of properties.
- Undertakes appropriate estimation of the collateral as per the banks manual and loan properties.
- Undertake maintenance work of building properties, when and if required
Place of Work: Gondar, Dessie, Adama
- BSc Degree in Construction Technology Management, Civil Engineering, Building Engineering, Architecture or related fields.
- 5 years of relevant experience, in the banking industry of which 2 years as Collateral Valuator