|Location||Sendafa, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 15, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Our Company Rovestone Brothers Trade PVT.LTD. CO has working in manufacturing wooden and related industries and has an ample experience in the industry. The company has contributed enormous achievements for the industries as well as creates employment opportunities to the society.
Currently, the company wants to hire a Senior Cost Accountant for Both Head Office and Factory, Sendafa, based on the following requirement.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collect and organize cost information into a database of expenses
- Construct systems to accumulate and monitor data
- Determine and calculate formulas for fixed and variable costs, such as rent, insurance, and monthly purchases
- Plan budgets and prepare reports for multiple departments within a company
- Review receipts and compare with actual charges to detect inaccuracies
- Project profit margins for upcoming quarters and analyze trends of highs and lows
- Prepare cost forecasts for monthly, quarterly, or annual operating schedules
- Analyze month-end and year-end reports to identify and recommend cost-effective improvements
- Review supply chain and materials pricing, labor costs, shipping discounts and quarterly sales records for each department of the corporation
- Evaluate inventory tracking systems through retail outlets and online sales distribution centers and reconcile numbers with manufacturing centers to ensure accurate reporting
- Audit the inventory in each regional warehouse every year by reviewing the contents and recording details about the numbers of each product in stock
- Use computer accounting software and enterprise resource management software to track budgeting, costs and other financial data
- Prepare monthly accounting reports that summarize the status of each department to inform upper management of things that are working and areas needing improvement
- Plan for the next fiscal year by creating a budget proposal and financial goals for the company’s next 12 months
- Meet with production and manufacturing managers throughout the company to discuss new strategies to improve efficiency
- Maintain company bookkeeping ledgers by imputing details about expenses, travel costs and other financials for accounting staff
- Respect for confidentiality of information laws and local ethics
- Demonstrated understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Analytical skills with a keen sense of organization and detail
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles and best practices
QUALIFICATION: - BA degree/Diploma in Accountant, and related fields
EXPERIENCE: 4 / 6 and more Years working Experience in Cost Accounting
- Mandatory working experience in manufacturing or warehouse.
- Experience in working furniture industry will be Advantageous
KEY SKILL AND COMPETENCY
- Good in coordination multiple tasks
- Good Record Management system
- Training on Accounting Peachtree, EPR Software and Quick books
- Good knowledge of Basic computer skill of Microsoft word, Excel, etc
- Good Knowledge of Writing Report skill
LANGUAGE: - Amharic and English
Applicant should send their detail CV through firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 (Ten) working days.
NOTE: - Please comply your CV and write the position title in subject line “Senior Cost Accountant” before your email.