|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 12, 2020|
|Category|| Banking |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The purpose of this job is to serve customers and ensuring customer satisfaction with full effort and maximum care; to manage the overall cash activities of the branch/unit as per the cash policy and procedure of the Bank; supervise the provision of efficient, consistent and customer-focused services by customer service officers as per the Bank’s standard.
Educational Qualification Required:
- BA in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Management, Business Administration or in related fields.
Minimum Work Experience
- 4 years relevant experience of which 2 years as Customer Service Officer or in equivalent positions.
- Basic Computer Application Skills
- Communication skills
- Industry Specific skills (Product and Service)
- Emotional Intelligence
- Data Analysis and presentation skills etc.
location:(For Banking Centers in Shashemene, Dire Dawa, Dessie & Adigrat)
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to apply in person by attaching their non-returnable application and CV with all credentials to the Bank’s Human Resource Department for Addis Ababa and to respective branches of the Bank for outline Banking Centers within ten working days from the date of this announcement.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Human Resource Department
Zemen Bank S.C
Address: Kazanchis Abebech Bldg. (Near Radisson Blu Hotel)
Tel. +251-11-5- 57 58 70 or +251-11-5- 57 51 66 or 251-11-5- 57 44 62