|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 27, 2022|
|Category|| NGO |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Tips: Provide a summary of the role, what success in the position looks like, and how this role fits into the organization overall.
· Managing staff under the digital service wing,
· Prepare business requirement documents
· Measure system utilization rate of system users
· Planning, controlling, and evaluating activities assigned to the position.
· Conducts assessment/develops proposal/conducts evaluation as instructed by the Director;
· Organizes discussion forum with all the concerned organs on the draft report;
· Collects relevant feedback and finalizes the report and/or proposal and submits it to the director; and
· Conducts a follow-up on proper execution, and recommendations and evaluates its results.
[Minimum qualification and work experience: Master’s Degree/B.A Degree in Accounting Economics, Management, or other Business-related fields with 3/5 years of banking experience out of which 2 years as a digital banking officer, Product development officer, business requirement development officer, or equivalent duty