WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Mugher Enchini Town, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 1, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Settle the drivers each trip Compilation.
- Acknowledge ATC Which uploaded by Sales department.
- Receiving the POD and make record and file each returned ATC (after delivery) & FOs by checking the initial ATC number with the returned ATC number.
- Issuing ATC and Fright Orders (FO) to each driver for Cement; Raw materials & other in-house activities(pumice/clinker/coal) shifting etc. up on the request of user departments
- Prepare & report dispatched trucks including destinations/distributor name on daily basis.
- Oversee the entire activities of cement dispatch and row material receive.
- Coordinating for ATC’s with sales, packing and weighbridge.
- Coordinating for raw material (Pumice, Gypsum, Coal, and clay) with driver supplier agency, production, mines, and logistics.
- Monitoring & supervising the dispatch officers.
- Receive ATC (hard copy) from Sales department and preparing it to dispatch.
- Controlling ATC status (received; transferred from previous date issued/dispatched and on hand every day
- Trip Creation & Trip Close
- Fuel Issues & Fuel posting
- Report Fleet ATC to Head of Transport.
- Ensure that equipment preventive maintenance programs are implemented as per the agreed schedule.
- Carry out other related duties assigned to him from immediate & higher bosses.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Management Information system or related discipline.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in a manufacturing, industrial environment, or Transport company
- Knowledge of cement products and cement manufacturing processes.
- Good knowledge of safety legislation and rules
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
Interested and qualified applicants can