|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 14, 2020|
|Category|| Engineering |
Production / Manufacturing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Repair and Maintain Machinery
- Troubleshoot Electrical Controls
- Keep Records of Machine Service History
- Analyze Machine Test Results and Make Adjustments to Meet Company Specifications.
- Prepare preventive maintenance schedule and devise Preventative Measures to Avoid Machinery Downtime.
- Do proper monitoring and validation of all machines to make sure all are functioning properly during operation.
- Do verification that the machines will properly function after any breakdown maintenance.
- Prepare SOP’s and ensure company Safe work system procedures are implemented.
- Ensure all machines have proper safety protection measures such as machine guarding and proper electrical safety equipment’s on place.
- Prepare critical spare part list and communicate with the required managers to make sure purchase will be conducted on time.
- Advice for any improvements measures to make sure safety of the employees will be maintained during factory operations.
- Make sure all Utility equipments are functioning well and do proper follow up not have any break downs and other tasks as assigned.
A Graduate of diploma or 10+3 in electrician, General Mechanic and above 4 years relevant experience in manufacturing, special skill on welding is Mandatory and Work Experience in Food Manufacturing Factory is advantageous
Duty station: – Around Alemgena Industry Area
Interested applicant can submit their application, CVs and non-returnable photocopies of educational, work experience other credentials to :- [email protected] OR
In person to our Branch office Tracon Tower 1st floor Aluminum sales office – Chercher Road in front of Tikur Anbesa high School.
For More Information 0118360672