|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 25, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Our company Addis Cable and Wire Manufacturing is a newly established Aluminum wire and cable manufacturing factory founded at Gelan Town with Twenty Seven production Lines. Currently, we are hiring to fill the following open vacancies for the factory, so that, employees’ who have similar experiences in Cable and wire manufacturing industries are invited and welcomed to join us and form the best team of high performance workplace.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for setting up and systematizing everything from contracts, export documentations, handling communication with government authorities, shipping line and various vendors.
- Identify export markets and demands
- Ensure that LC terms are complied with and export proceeds are collected timely
- Identifying, contacting and establishing strong working relationship with buyers, suppliers, brokers, forwarders, transport companies, banks and other involved parties.
- Making sure that the company follows the relevant governmental rules and regulations in its activities.
- Manage communication with export authorities, banks and shipping lines for all required documents for our exports.
- Produced all required documents for each shipment and monitored shipments to guarantee on-time delivery.
- Identified logistics areas for process improvement and cost and time savings to ensure expectations are met.
- Create reports of all ongoing shipments to be presented on weekly
Education & Experience
- BA in Management, Economics, Business Administration, BIS, ICT and related fields
- Above 5 years of experience as Export Officer preferably in Coffee and cereal export company and also have buyers in different parts of the world with proven past exporting performances
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Well-developed negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Country and International laws
|Candidates meeting the above-required qualifications are invited to send their CV through firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com|
Note: Use " Quality Manager" as the subject line of your email!