|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 3, 2021|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Schedule driver's on various routes
- Schedule maintenance and repairs on vehicles
- Train new driver's
- Develop a strategy for decreasing vehicle cost
- Create reports of driver's effectiveness
- Follow all vehicle regulations and laws
- Developing methods to decrease cost and improve efficiency
- Provide reports to management on budgeting, schedules, maintenance and fleet progress
- Scheduling regular maintenance on all vehicles
- Managing vehicles license and registration
- Establish efficient routes and transportation schedules
- Develop methods to increase efficiency and decrease cost
- Ordering repairs as needed
- Monitoring drivers to ensure adherence to schedules and proper driving practice
Degree/Advanced Diploma in Mechanical or Electromechanical Engineering or Degree in Management
3-4 years of work experience in Fleet Management
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU:
- Are not committed to meeting deadlines regardless of working on weekends, holidays, and beyond normal working hours.
- Are not self-directed learner who takes full responsibility for growth and skill development even if it’s at the price of social commitment.
- Do not take ownership of problems and shepherd the process until it is resolved even if you are not the one who will not ultimately fix it.
(NO ROOM FOR EXCUSES AND FINGER POINTING)
Please Visit IE Network Solutions website. https://www.ienetworksolutions.com/career-opportunities/ Please send your resume, academic qualification, certificates, and references with a cover letter in a single PDF file on our website to the link complied in a single file by clearly elaborating why you want to join IE Networks and how your profile fits this specific job role.