WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Mugher Enchini Town, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 1, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Monitoring of Long-haul cement Distribution trucks movement (i.e., Loading/ dispatching, Reporting/releasing from destination and reporting back to Mugher).
- Monitoring of delivering of goods to company clients in optimum time.
- Operational cost control, planning of resources for optimum utilization and reduce idle time of trucks.
- Monitoring of TAT (Turnaround Time) of Tipper-Trailers.
- Making daily Operation and expenditure report and forward to HOT/MIS section.
- Co-ordination with Driver supplier Agency and concerned departments like Finance, Sales, Weighbridge and Packing plant for smooth flow of activities.
- Monitoring of vehicle through GPS Tracking system and report to HOT in case of any inappropriate use.
- Monitoring & supervising the fleet officers.
- Processing of trip allowance and per dime payment for drivers.
- Controlling of fuel consumption, per dime and trip allowance of drivers for each destination.
- Follow up truck Maintenance through fleet officer Report.
- Follow up the status of trucks under Insurance.
- Carry out other related duties assigned to him from immediate & higher bosses.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration /Management, Management Information System related discipline.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment.
- Knowledge of cement products and cement manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of maintenance management methods, inspection tools and of CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System),
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
Interested and qualified applicants can apply through