|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 5, 2021|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Under taking the HR & OD Division objectives, Ensures that personnel transaction comply with HR Policy Manual applicable employment and Labor Law, standards, regulations, specifications and documented procedures, and performance management scheme of FGAE and conduct the activities assigned by the HR & OD Manager. Actively engage on HR management functions and grievance handling, HR Development, Incentive Scheme assessment; Employee and labor relations; risk management.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS :-
- Assist the HR and OD Manager in Planning, organizing, coordinating and controlling all the activities of the Human resource Management;
- Assist the HR and OD Manager in Initiating policy and technical guidelines with respect to the Human resource Management and OD;
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR and OD initiatives and systems;
- Assist the HR and OD Manager in coordinating and working with other work units to ensure that the Strategic Framework/Plan is established, implemented and maintained effectively and efficiently in a cooperative and team work spirit;
- Strengthens the Human Resource Management Information system(HRMIS) so that FGAE will have better capacity to properly keep personnel data and serve as a source of information for management decision;
- Ensure HR Policy manual and applicable national Employment and Labor Law properly adhere to and proper employment relationship is maintained by providing appropriate technical support;
- Implement the Association’s Human Resources and Organizational Development/HR and OD/ plan, responds to personnel needs to get a well-motivated work force;
- Qualification in Relevant Field of Study: MBA/MA/BA in HR Management or Public Administration or Management.
- Minimum Years of Relevant Experience:3 years for MBA/MA of which must have a minimum one year experience after graduation, or 5 Years of experience for BA degree after graduation, shall posses an extensive experiences in same or similar position in the NGO sector or donor funded project.
- Desirable: Knowledge and correct interpretation of Ethiopian labor law and other government regulatory guidelines is required . Knowledge and ability to use HR policy , procedures and labor laws/contracts and producing HR analytical reports. Computer skill in relevant HRMIS software is desired.
Interested applicants should send no-returnable applications with CV and copies of credentials and other supporting documents with in 10 calendar days of this announcement to the following address.
|Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia|
|Human Resource & OD Division|
|P.O. Box: 5716|
|Apply through ethiojobs.net|
For more information about the Association, please visit www.fgaeet.org