|Location||Dukem, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 12, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Human Resource / HR
|Job Type|| Full-time |
In 2015, Beconnected Industrial has opened a state-of-the-art, #1 printing and labeling factory in Dukem, Ethiopia. 5500m2, brand-new, fully-equipped with the most state-of-the-art machinery. We produce high-standard labels, with first-class woven Jacquard and printed label machines. We can make any kind and type of Jacquard woven and printed label for the African market. We also have one of the world’s best ellipse printing and heat transfer machines and next to that we can offer 800-meter manual printing. We have a daily capacity of 80.000 prints under international management. We work for foreign international retails where we comply with the high Social compliance standards.
- Be a focal person for Recruitment of new personnel including job description, job posting, interviews, induction.
- Act as a liaison with operation team in order to adequately trouble shoot HR related issues and questions of personnel;
- Support management with implementing new policies, procedures, rule and regulations,
- Support and facilitate activities of training department including assessing needs and result, development of training manuals, ad member of the training center project team,
- Involve with the development of organizational plan-employee onboarding performance appraisal, compensation and reward;
- Provide support to supervisors and staff to develop the skill and capabilities of staff;
- Handling and process expats visa, work permit and ID. Facilitate and assisting expats in any matter.
- Collaborate closely with HR Manager on all related aspect.
Duty Station: Dukem City, Eastern Industry Zone, Shed No.3
Required Qualifications and experiences
- Degree in Management, Business Administration, Human Resource Management , public administration and other related fields;
- 3-5 years’ progressive work experince is needed,
- Basic comptuer skills, especially Excel and demonstrated skills in database managenet and record keeping;
- Excellent command of English both verbal and written plus Proficiency with local languages Amharic and Afan Oromifa is a must.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills,
Interested candidates can send their latest resume in word or PDF via email@example.com . No other document should be attached for this turn except the resume.
Candidate that fulfils all of the above requirement will be considered!