|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 18, 2020|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Senior HR Officer will be in charge of coordinating and carrying out and the recruitment and placement process for the entire company.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Utilize the Internet for recruitment.
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition.
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media and use other possible way of attracting potential candidates
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Facilitate onboarding new employees in collaboration with training and development department in order to become fully integrated with overall company working style and culture
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented reports to the top management
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work” or employer of chose
- BA degree in Human Resource Management, Management, and Business Management.
- Minimum of 4 years’ proven working experience
- Very good command of English and Amharic
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Written and spoken communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Organizational and planning skills
Please mention the specific Position you are applying for on the subject line of your email, candidates who do not follow the application instruction will not be considered.
N.B. Candidates are encouraged to only apply online.