WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 17, 2021|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Develop and implement HR manuals, strategies, systems, tactics, initiatives and procedures across the organization; aligned with the company’s overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Monitoring staff attendance and overseeing a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain employee records (attendance etc.) according to company policy and legal requirements.
- Direct disciplinary procedures.
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program and make sure that staff get paid correctly and on time.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process by contacting references and performing background checks
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees.
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- BA degree /MA in Human Resources, Management or related field
- 3 years and above work experience and out of these 1 years in a senior position
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Effective communication skill
- Result Oriented, attention to detail and good time management skills
- Strong team player
- Good facilitation skills
Interested and qualified applicant can apply through: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Use "Senior Human Resource and Administration Expert " as the subject line of your email !