WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 27, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The roles of Internal Audit are to plan, organize, assess and conduct internal audit, produce timely report and report to concerning body. Performs all other activities assigned by supervisor.
- Required Qualification: BA/BSc in Account/ Accounting and Finance, and trained in Audit, IFRS, Peachtree, internal control
- Work Experience: A total of 7years’ experience in related position out of which 4 years in Financial Institutions
Work place: Head office
- Application date: 5 working days from the first date of announcement.
- Application Instruction: You should specify the position you will apply for on subject line.
- Application Instruction: interested and qualified applicants who can fulfill the requirements are invited to submit their non-returnable application letter, CV, copies of education and work experience documents at our Head office Temenja Yaj area, Hussen Building 2nd floor or via Grand Microfinance Institution Share Company P.O. BOX: 16476 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (For further Information Phone No 0114705102)