Senior Internal Auditor
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 13, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Our Company Yibelu Group require to hire competent and Energetic Senior Internal Auditor for its group companies
1. Oversee and /or complete the preparation of audit programs and conduct audit testing on control systems.
2. Audits the company’s financial records, statements, and reports, verifying accuracy and consistency.
3. Audits the company’s information systems, assessing compliance with data security and storage requirements.
4. Gather and critically evaluate evidence and assess the operation of working systems to identify risks and associated controls.
5. Recommending actions for improving the effectiveness of the risk management process and internal control environment.
6. Oversee and scrutinize the annual periodic financial end stock take process to provide independent verification to the external audit team on the accuracy of the stock counts and stock valuation.
7. Preparing the internal audit report which agreeing it with the company financial and treasurer report.
8. Draft terms of reference, test programs and audit reports to meet on-going requirements.
9. Develop practical solutions to problems arising in business and financial operations.
10. Create audit schedules and plans for the internal audit staff.
11. Review and evaluate audit programs to achieve audit objectives.
12. Assess the audit findings and initiate corrective measures to ensure effectiveness in financial system of operations.
13. Prepare audit reports including the audit findings and appropriate corrective actions initiated for the top management.
14. Ensure, track and monitor appropriate follow-up actions.
15. Ensure best practices, standards and procedures of the company in all audit operations.
16. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Good audit background.
2. Good written and verbal communication skills.
3. Knowledge and experience of accounting and auditing practices, policies and standards
5. Pro-active in problem solving and able to analyse information, explore different options, using initiative to seek solutions and form conclusions whilst demonstrating awareness and creative thinking.
6. Good commuter skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance required.
- Four years and above of related experience required.
Interested and qualified applicants can send your CV and supporting credentials with is 7 days from the announce of this post with the following address or through ethiojobs.