|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 12, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The purpose of this job is to assist in the development plan and report of the internal audit division, and lead an audit team and edit report of the auditors; follow up the timely rectification of audit findings and recommendations by the audited supervision is exercised over subordinates.
Educational Qualification Required:
- BA in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Finance and Auditing or in related fields.
Minimum Work Experience
- 4 years relevant experience of which 2 years as an Officer or equivalent level.
- Computer application skill
- Knowledge and skill in organizing and leading business firms
- Industry specific skills (products and services)
- Emotional Intelligence
- Data analysis and presentation skill
- Handling People (people skill)
- Communication skills
- Strategic thinking and strategic planning skill etc.
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to apply in person by attaching their non-returnable application and CV with all credentials to the Bank’s Human Resource Department for Addis Ababa and to respective branches of the Bank for outline Banking Centers within ten working days from the date of this announcement.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Human Resource Department
Zemen Bank S.C
Address: Kazanchis Abebech Bldg. (Near Radisson Blu Hotel)
Tel. +251-11-5- 57 58 70 or +251-11-5- 57 51 66 or 251-11-5- 57 44 62