|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 14, 2022|
|Category|| NGO |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
DMC Construction Plc is a first class General Contractor (GC-1) chartered in Ethiopia to provide services in civil work projects, mainly road construction and maintenance, building construction and maintenance, water works, airfield construction, water works construction, etc., would like to invite competent Candidates for the vacant position of Senior Mechanic.
Duties & Responsibilities of the position
- Ascertains that heavy and light duty vehicles received for repair and servicing has a work order.
- Makes sure that equipment received for repair and servicing are requested by the user and approved by the respected person.
- Participates in the repairing activity.
- Fills up the required data on work order formats.
- Follows up that all equipment received for repair and servicing are timely repaired or serviced and handed back to the user
- Repairs, which are beyond the capability of the shop, are brought to the attention of the mechanical workshop head.
- Initiates requisition for modification parts and supplies and ensures their proper utilization.
- Performs other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Diploma in Auto Mechanics or Technical School Graduate in Auto Mechanic/ or Equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of vehicle diagnostic equipment and mechanical systems.
- Strong attention to detail with an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.