|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 14, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
1. Objective of the position:-
• By renovating and repairing vehicle and machinery breakdowns that require complex and careful maintenance, the assets can be used without wasting.
2. Results and duties expected from the position፡-
• Inspecting the breakdown of vehicles and various machines and carrying out repairs.
• Identifies breakdowns of vehicles and machinery and prepares a maintenance plan.
• According to the issued plan, he closely supervises the work and controls their quality.
• Makes history jacket open for vehicles and machinery; We will record any breakdowns and maintenance and monitor performance.
• Makes appropriate preparation and confirmation for vehicles and various machines to be qualified for the work before they are used.
• Performs preventive maintenance according to pre-breakdown care and preventive maintenance program.
• Performs advanced electromechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical maintenance.
• Researches problems that may be the cause of repetitive mechanical maintenance works and seeks solutions.
• Distributes maintenance requests to other professionals according to the nature of the work
• Ensures that maintenance works are carried out within the scheduled time frame and at the expected quality level.
• When it is necessary to remove the vehicles and machines of the school, he evaluates their technical capacity and submits a complete technical report.
• Purchases spare parts for vehicles and machinery for maintenance and repair.
• Implements the rules and regulations for work safety / Safety Regulation / and teaches the workers under him.
• Ensures that the safety equipment is placed in the appropriate place and is always ready so that the work environment is comfortable and not exposed to danger; He will restore those who are found to be deficient and be ready to their full potential.
• Ensures that the work tools required for the work room are completed at the appropriate level and are used properly; when the tools are broken, they are repaired and adjusted;
• Makes sure to keep a record of the oil and grease consumption of the working equipment, the type of spare parts installed.
• The oil and grease used by the equipment is controlled according to the specification provided by the equipment manufacturer.
- The Senior Mechanics work and reporting closely with transport and garage case team and Property and General Service Directorate.
· Degree or Diploma in automotive technology or related fields.
· Working experience for degree holders 4 years and diploma holders 6 years in the area of vehicle maintenance.