|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 16, 2021|
|Category|| Business Development |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Its head office located in Bahir Dar, TIRET Corporate was established as public owned endowment organization in 1995 G.C. As an investment institution it is contributing to the sustainable economic development and prosperity of Amhara region in particular and the country in general, through establishing profitable and competitive companies and using part of the profits for stimulating social development. Given the continued growth and future expansion of TIRET, the following opportunities exist.
Term of Employment: Permanent
Number of Positions: 1
Employer: TIRET Corporate
Division : DCEO Manufacturing TIRET Corporate and Agro Industry Sector
Duration: 7 consecutive working days from the date of vacancy announcement.
The senior officer for DCEO Manufacturing and agro Industry sector serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the DCEO and enhances Deputy Executive Officer’s effectiveness by providing information, support, preparing and organizing the plans and performance reports; and oversees the overall administrative issues of companies and projects under the manufacturing and agro industry sector. This role incorporates the responsibility of ensuring the professional provision of service to the Office of the DCEO administrative and supporting issues is maintained at the highest level.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide Executive and professional support to Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Deputy Executive Officer (DCEO).
- Manage the coordination and production of the periodic/Annual Report reports by collecting and analyzing information; presenting major improvement areas and forward recommendations in conjunction with the Deputy Chief Executive Officer and the Management members of the department.
- Fulfill the role of high level personal assistant for the preparation of planning, performance reports, development of policy documents and proposals for consideration as required.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Deputy Executive Officer (DCEO), and determines appropriate course of action, referral, or Respond to issues raised via analysis, advice, recommendations or direct action as appropriate,
- Managing and following up all issues concerning the DCEOs and Overseeing the performance of companies and projects under the manufacturing and agro industry sector.
- Works closely and effectively with the DCEO for well informing of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Performing and prioritizing multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail, and building relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners, demonstrating proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Handling confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrating the highest level of customer/client service and response,
- Demonstrating to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment for actively seeking opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Adhere fully to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding DCEO’s roles in managing operational and administrative matters.
- Works with DCEO about the Strategic Initiatives, assess/scan the environment for market opportunities, identifying threats and participate in formulating comprehensive marketing strategy and business development,
- Provide advice and participate on the manpower planning, human resources information system, organizational and system development, change management, industrial relation and other related activities by bringing novel ideas.
- Conserves DCEO’s time and effort by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; DCEO’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel, and
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries, maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential, completes assignments by assigning work to experts and clerical staffs; following up on results,
- Perform other duties and responsibilities given by the DCEO.
Interested applicants who meet the MINIMUM requirements may submit non-returnable copy of their cover letter, CV, Educational Certificate, Job Experience and other relevant credentials in person or via e-mail within 7/seven/ consecutive working days from the date of announcement. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please mention the title of the position you applied for on the subject line of your email and application letter.
Qualified female applicants are highly encouraged.
TIRET Corporate Human Resource Management Directorate
Phone : +251-58-226-35-43
E-mail Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: TIRET Corporate Human Resources Management Directorate, Alma Building- Kebele 05, In front of Summer Land Hotel