|Location||Dire Dawa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 27, 2019|
|Category|| Logistics |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Supervises the satellite store operations, i.e., managing the inventory, handling replenishment requests, periodic physical count and administering the resources of the store. Takes part in handling tasks related with own building & acquired property administration, procurement of assets made by the District, office equipment and vehicle maintenance and asset disposal. Prepares and submits periodic reports.
Academic & Professional Qualification & knowledge
- Bachelor Degree in Management/Property Management/related fields.
- At least Five (5) years’ of relevant experience
Required Technical Competency
Technical skills to effectively handle facilities management and Management process activities/tasks in a manner that consistently produce high quality of service.
- Creativity and innovation Skills
- Action Oriented
- Quality Focus and attention to detail
- Professional ism and integrity in line with Dashen Bank Values
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Critical and analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals
- Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers)
- Risk awareness and focus –demonstrates understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements
- Interpersonal and cross -Cultural Skills, including ability to build collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity /inclusion
Interested and qualified applicants should apply through ethiojobs.net (http://ethiojobs.net)
- Applicants should specify the vacancy number on the the cover letter /application letter and fill all the details on the attached application form and shall save in PDF format (mandatory).
- CV ‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory).
- All relevant credentials stated on the application form /CV shall be scanned and attached in PDF format (mandatory).