|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 28, 2021|
|Category|| Banking |
IT / Information Technology
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Service Desk Officer is responsible for logging incidents and service requests and resolving support requests ensuring that service levels and targets are achieved as well as meeting customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery demands. He /she is responsible for resolving support requests as well as meeting customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery demands. The job holder is responsible for operating the service desk within the Bank’s ICT shared service and be the customer service champion.
Academic & Professional Qualification
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Information System or any other equivalent field.
· Professional ICT qualifications such as ITIL is an added advantage.
· At least five (5) years of IT service delivery management.
Required Technical Competency
· Experience in Service Management.
· Service Management or Support in a diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines.
· Expert knowledge of ITIL disciplines.
· Excellent customer facing/customer service skills.
· Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and other office applications
1. Interested and qualified applicants should apply through
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
3. Finally, please scan and attach all relevant credentials i.e. Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV shall be attached in PDF format (*mandatory) via (http://ethiojobs.net).
· Applicants who do not have ethiojobs account need to register using personal email account,
· CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory).