|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 8, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Senior Officer, Product Development (Corporate Banking)
- The Senior Product Development Officer, Corporate Banking is responsible for developing new products for the Corporate Banking customer segment in accordance to the approved principles, processes, standards and procedures. He/she conducts and reviews of new products meet customers and the Bank’s interest including reliability, usability and performance. The Senior Officer follows up proper implementation of new product; collaborates with the concerned work units in developing new products and its effective commercialization. He/she searches new product and service opportunity in continuous and systematic manner.
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing Management, Management and/or related fields.
- At least six (6) years post qualification experience similar role preferably in banking or service oriented organization.
Required Technical Competency
Extensive experience in systems and storage capacity management, maintenance, forecasting and lifecycle planning focused on business requirements.
1. Interested and qualified applicants should apply through
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
3. Finally, please scan all relevant credentials (Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV).
3. Login to ethiojobs vacancy application website and attach the scanned documents in PDF format (*mandatory).
NB. *Applicants who do not have ethiojobs account need to register using personal email account,
*CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory