|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 6, 2019|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
ABAY ENERGY PLC Addis Ababa seeks to employ competent, qualified and suitably experienced personnel; as per the following details:
Job title: Senior Operation Officer
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Frequent travel to regions
Key attributes for this role must include:
- Good knowledge and awareness of Ethiopian current affairs and business customs
- Ability to work in a team and independently when required
- Willingness and capacity to learn as well as take initiative and handle any other work assigned from time to time, beyond the duties described briefly
- High-level communication skill
- Well organized and ability to plan, execute and prioritize activities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Stakeholder management skill
- Bachelor’s degree (Minimum) in Business management, Management, Marketing Management and related field
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English and Amharic
- Computers skill (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint) with good typing speed
- Working experience in foreign companies or organization
- Having a good network with Ethiopian companies and government related organization
- Develop and maintain Key economic players profile both for state owned and private companies.
- Identify and evaluate potential trade partner. Screen companies based on their business trend, Forex access, profitability, product range, export and import history and doing business with foreign countries.
- Follow closely policy change made by government (such as Customs office, National Bank, Shipping Line, Telecom, Airlines, Energy and power, trade and industry……).
- Make a list of prospective partners and open channel via email, call or in person visit to understand their business area and their need towards Japanese technology.
- Arrange visit to interested Japanese delegates to different government higher officials and Industries.
- Actively represent the company in Exhibitions, Trade Fairs, Seminars, Conferences and business meetings.
All interested applicants who meet the minimum required should submit their updated CV only within 10 consecutive days from the date of posting.