|Location||Dukem, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 11, 2021|
|Category|| Health Care / Medical |
|Job Type|| Contract |
In 2015, Beconnected Industrial has opened a state-of-the-art, #1 printing and labeling factory in Dukem, Ethiopia. 5500m2, brand-new, fully-equipped with the most state-of-the-art machinery. We produce high-standard labels, with first-class woven Jacquard and printed label machines. We can make any kind and type of Jacquard woven and printed label for the African market. We also have one of the world’s best ellipse printing and heat transfer machines and next to that we can offer 800-meter manual printing. We have a daily capacity of 80.000 prints under international management. We work for foreign international retails where we comply with the high Social compliance standards.
- The OSH Audit & Compliance officer is the first point of contact for the management and auditors with regards to OSH-compliance;
- Handling Social and enviromental Compliance audit timely.
- Ability to cordinate the activities and members of the OSH committee;
- Able to keep in close contact with third-parties with regards to OSH-compliance, such as auditors, third parties and suppliers;
- Able to assists the management in selecting the needed and required personal protective equipment;
- Able to conducting periodical risk assessments;
- Able to assists the management in the creating of policies, procedures and trainings with regards to OSH;
- Is responsible for keeping and maintaining records of all accidents, and OSH activities, such as fire drills, trainings.
- Able to organize all OSH activities on daily basis.
- To check and report day to day affairs of complaince and OSH matters
- Must have knowledge of compliance Audit BSCI,Better works ,social compliaances.
- Knowledge of ETPAT will be a additional ability of the Candidate
Duty Station: Dukem City, Eastern Industry Zone, Shed No.3
Required Qualifications and experiences
- degree in occupational health and safety or health science:
- 3 years and above related work experience
- Pays attention to detail; Positive; Team player and Structured;
- Basic Computer skill;
- Ability of speak and Write Oromic, Amharic and English Language.
Interested candidates can send their latest resume in word or PDF via firstname.lastname@example.org . No other document should be attached for this turn except the resume.
Candidate that fulfils all of the above requirement will be considered!