|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 18, 2020|
|Category|| Banking |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Summary of Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing support in the design, development, implementation, administration and communication of corporate business performance management framework.
- Implementation of standards and continuous review of various operational reports to eliminate redundancy.
- Identification of functional requirements and development and communication of the strategic scope, priorities, processes, systems and tools of the performance management unit.
- Educational Qualification: BA in Management
- Work Experience: 3 years as Performance Management Officer II or equivalent OR 7 years relevant experience in the banking industry OR 2 years as Senior Performance Management Officer or equivalent OR 8 years relevant experience
Salary: As per the Bank’s Salary Scale
Interested applicants should apply in person along with non-returnable updated CV and copies of relevant credentials from the date of this vacancy announcement until August 21, 2020 to:
Hibret Bank S.C.
Human Capital Business Partnering Department
Mekwor Plaza Building, 4th floor