|Location||Bahir Dar, Amhara, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 12, 2020|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Internship |
Its head office located in Bahir Dar, TIRET Corporate was established as public owned endowment organization in 1995 G.C. As an investment institution it is contributing to the sustainable economic development and prosperity of Amhara region in particular and the country in general, through establishing profitable and competitive companies and using part of the profits for stimulating social development. Given the continued growth and future expansion of TIRET, the following opportunities exist.
Senior Planning and Monitoring Officer is reporting to the corporate planning and monitoring coordinator and is responsible for the overall functions to formulate strategic plan, organizing periodic reports concerning major achievements, collecting up to date reports from departments, companies and projects, submitting the corporate strategic plan for amendment and endorsement.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, organizing, leading, evaluating and reporting the preparation of strategic plan
- Frame initial plan for the strategic and annual plan
- Formulate corporate annual plan
- Plan and monitor the cascading process of the corporate goals and objectives
- Evaluating, analysing and framing periodic reports based on performances; providing feedbacks accordingly.
- Formulate performance evaluation manual based on a comprehensive study
- Prepare annual operation plan; monitor evaluate and provide feedback
- Monitor performance through periodic report; solve particular difficulties in timely manner
- Analysing previous performance history profile for researchers and other in need.
- Prepares qualified report for TIRET’s Board and Management members
- Creating innovative ideas concerning the department and implement for further improvement.
- Plan, monitor, evaluate and report major accomplishments.
- Undertake such other duties as reasonably required.
Number of Positions: 2
- BA/BSC/MA/MSC/ PhD degree in economics, development economics, agricultural economics, Statistics, business management, management, project management, leadership
- 8 years for BA/BSC degree, 6 years for MA/MSC and 4 year for PHD degree; Relevant work experience in Planning and Monitoring Officer.
Other Personal Attributes
- Having good experience in planning, working in a team, Monitoring and evaluation techniques and processes, Data collection and management, Analytical and research skills, Good report writing in Amharic & English, Good interpersonal skills, Excellent computer knowledge (MS Office), presentation skill, Customer Service, Time Management, Strategic thinking and Planning and well-disciplined.
Interested applicants who meet the MINIMUM requirements may submit non-returnable copy of their cover letter, CV, Educational Certificate, Job Experience and other relevant credentials in person or via e-mail within 7/seven/ consecutive working days from the date of announcement. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please mention the title of the position you applied for on the subject line of your email and application letter.
QUALIFIED FEMALE APPLICANTS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED.
TIRET Corporate Human Resource Directorate
Phone : +251-58-226-35-43
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Address: TIRET Corporate Human Resource Management Directorate, Alma Building- Kebele 05, In front of Summer Land Hotel
Office Number 207, Bahir Dar, ANRS, Ethiopia