|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 21, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Internal/External Vacancy Announcement
Organization for Social Services, Health and Development (OSSHD) is an Ethiopian Resident Charity organization which is dedicated to intervene in social, health and development aspects of its targeted communities in Ethiopia. It would like to hire a well experienced and competent applicant for the following position.
Major Duties –
- Develop the overall framework for required M&E systems, including key indicators, outputs and outcomes.
- Develop protocol and data collection tools for baseline, mid-term and final evaluation assessments.
- Develop and implement M&E reporting guidelines and systems designed to inform the direction of the project, including data quality and data use strategies.
- Ensure the alignment of research and M&E activities with program goals.
- Train project partners on M&E guidelines, survey instruments, data collection tools and other tools required for project M&E.
- Work with project staff and partners to build capacity in quality data management.
- Supervise activities involved in collecting and analyzing data and reporting results.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a strategy for synthesizing and disseminating key results, programmatic lessons learned, methodologies developed and other research outputs of the program.
- Collaborate with counterparts and partner organizations, including social enterprises, in work planning and program implementation.
- Perform other tasks as assigned and required.
Number of Position: One
Duty Station: HO (Addis Ababa)
Contract Period : One year with possible extension based on performanceb& availability of budget.
Qualification and Experience ፡
- BA/BSC/MA/MSc in IT, Computer Science, Economics, Public Health, Nursing, Statistics or related fields of study a minimum of 10/8 years of relevant work experience.
Skills: Strong leadership skill
- Excellent M&E experience is mandatory
- High ethical standards demonstrated by individual approach to business and ability to set that tone for overall organization success.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications in English is mandatory.
- Computer literacy in MS Office is essential.