|Location||Bishoftu, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 10, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
East African Lion Brands is a leading FMCG manufacturing company in Ethiopia. Located in Bishoftu and comprised of three production facilities—Home Care, Personal Care, and Supplementary Food—the company’s portfolio includes Crown, Peacock, Vitex, and many other household essentials. East African Lion Brands is now hiring key positions to aid in the growth of the company, and a competitive salary will be offered for the right cand
The Senior Procurement Officer is responsible for expediting the day-to-day procurement activities within his/her subdivision. The Senior Officer is responsible for executing procurement plan for his/her subdivision, receiving purchase requisition for his/her specific subdivision, allocates purchase requisitions to Procurement Officers and Junior Officers, reviews quotation collection process, reviews bid analysis, prepares and executes supplier contract agreements, maintains suppliers information and performs supplier evaluations, prepares performance report.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects procurement plan inputs for his/her subdivision by liaising with user departments;
- Executes procurement plan for his/her subdivision by coordinating procurements with Procurement Officers and Junior Officer;
- Collects purchase requisitions and allocates the same to Procurement Officers and Junior Officers for execution;
- Follows up on the execution of procurements to ensure completion within set lead time, quality, and cost parameters;
- Reviews Pro-forma collection and bid analysis process to ensure completion within set policies and procedures ;
- Liaises with quality control and manufacturing units to develop or update quality standard parameters and distributes the same to Procurement Officers and Junior Officers.
Unit/Department: Supply Chain /Local Procurement/ Spare Parts Procurement sub-division
Reporting To: Local Procurement Division Manager
Transport Service: Provided
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Supplies Management & Procurement with technical background or related fields and four years (4) of demonstrated experience in spare parts procurement.
- Solid spare parts supply and procurement knowledge and practical skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills;
- Problem-solving capacity, trustworthiness, and commitment
Interested candidates who meet the above listed requirements can send ONLY detailed CV and Please write the vacant position on The Subject line and application letter within 7 working days from the date of announcement to the following Email: email@example.com
The Closing date for application is Nov 16, 2021.
Note: Before applying, Please make sure that you have read the requirements for the position and that you qualify.