|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 30, 2022|
|Category|| Business Development |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Premier Switch Solutions S.C. (PSS) is a leading Electronic Payment Processing Company, established by major private banks of Ethiopia. The Company has implemented the first multi-institution shared-switch infrastructure to provide its member banks with a state of the art payment technology to drive ATM, POS, e-commerce, Mobile Banking and other payment channels and provide clearing of Debit/Credit card transactions for the banks.
'Currently, PSS has one vacant position and would like to invite applicants who meet the qualifications and required experience listed for this job opening
Description of Duties
- Involve in the implementation of the Innovation and Business development strategy.
- Involve in the implementation of policies, procedures and process documents for the Innovation and Business development functions.
- Proactively communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of products.
- Develop a range of innovative products and services.
- Involve in the identification, approach and establishing business partnership with potential partners.
- Develop market segmentation tools and provide technical recommendations on positioning for each product.
- Manage key accounts as assigned ensuring that customer needs are met at all times
- Conduct the development of tools to facilitate research, proofs of concepts, and roadmap items.
- Conduct products and services feasibility study, benchmark survey, customer satisfaction survey.
- Involve in the creation of prototypes for new products in order to iron out flaws in the final design.
- Develop research proposals to management for approval.
- Conduct performance metrics.
- Conduct cost analysis on the development of a new product and submit to management to inform on the investment of the product or service.
- Involve in the marketing campaigns designed to inform people about new product availability.
- Monitor the performance of products, enhancements and obsolescence.
- Provide technical support on new product development launches in liaison with other relevant work units.
- Involve in the budget preparation for the work unit.
- Provide training, coaching and mentoring of employees within the department towards effective career development.
- Prepare periodic reports
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
Qualification & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or a related field from a recognized institution.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Experience in business and product development, marketing and public relations is preferable.