|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 4, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
IT / Information Technology
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Strong Decision-Making Skill
- Excellent Team Player & Motivator
- Strong Work discipline
- Strong Analytical Thinking
- Strong Risk management
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Strong Coordination & Communication Skill
- Strong Planning and Documentation Skill
- Familiar with MS-Project & Other Planning Soft-ware’s
- Interest to learn, adapt and cope with any assignment
- Ability to produce excellent working under intense pressure and late and over the weekends.
Do you have Degree in Management, Information System, Computer Science or similar fields with 2-4 years in Project management related experience in a -technology oriented environment ?
Having MBA is a plus, PMP or Prince 2 certified is a big plus.
Willing to travel out of Addis
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU:
- Are not committed to meeting deadlines regardless of working on weekends, holidays, and beyond normal working hours.
- Are not self-directed learner who takes full responsibility for growth and skill development even if it’s at the price of social commitment.
- Do not take ownership of problems and shepherd the process until it is resolved even if you are not the one who will not ultimately fix it.
(NO ROOM FOR EXCUSES AND FINGER POINTING)
- Please Visit IE Network Solutions website. Please send your resume, academic qualification, certificates, and references with a cover letter in a single PDF file on our website to the link complied in a single file by clearly elaborating why you want to join IE Networks and how your profile fits this specific job role.