|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 29, 2022|
|Category|| NGO |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Organize and lead the implementation of digital data and device management initiatives as outlined in the detailed implementation plan in line with CRS program quality principles and standards, donor requirements, and good practices.
- Ensure learning consistently accompanies project activities throughout the project cycle. Support accountability through coordinating project evaluation activities and guiding partners in their efforts to reflect on project experiences. Analyze implementation challenges and report any inconsistencies and/or gaps to inform adjustments to plans and implementation schedules.
- Coordinate and oversee working relationships with all local project stakeholders and serve as the liaison between them and the project team to mobilize local actors and promote project activities and impact.
- Supervise digital data collection and perform ad-hoc inspections of data management devices and processes at project sites to ensure timely project activities implementation and adherence to established process standards and procedures. Ensure proper tracking of resource use for project activities through periodic budget reviews and follow-up with and assistance to implementing partner.
- Supervise and review digital data entry process so that RFSA data are entered into RFSA MIS tools in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner.
- Ensures confidentiality and security of sensitive data and reports including personnel data, subscriber personal data, and financial data.
- Coordinate and integrate program team in assessing current and future data entry needs and ensuring proper resources to address those needs.
- Through leading collection of accurate RFSA digital data, play main role in ensuring the high data quality reflecting facts in the field. Where RFSA uses manual data gathering formats, you will ensure all the data is timely digitized to respective digital applications.
- Support and coordinate capacity building and technical support activities associated with device management and digital data collection to ensure assigned project activities are implemented per project guidelines and standards.
- Coordinate provision of any logistical and administrative support to staff and partners to achieve optimal device utilization and high-quality data management.
- Ensure project documentation for device management and digital data collection is complete with all required documents and is filed per agency and donor requirements. Assist with preparation of trends analysis reports and documentation of case studies and promising practices.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, ICT, Computer Engineering or other related ICT/IT field is required.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of work experience in project support, ideally in the field of digital data collection tool digitization, device management, data visual development and MEAL system in an INGO sector.
- Familiar with data collection technologies; such as ODK, CommCare, CSPro, Survey123, Kobotoolbox and other related data collection platforms.
- Experience working with partners using participatory approaches
- Experience monitoring projects and collecting quantitive and qualitative data.
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience in capacity building of partners and frontline/field based staff and communities on ICTs
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong relationship management skills with ability to influence and get buy-in from people not under direct supervision and to work with individuals in diverse geographical and cultural settings
- Good strategic, analytical, problem-solving and systems thinking skills with capacity to see the big picture and ability to make sound judgment
- Presentation, facilitation, training, mentoring, and coaching skills
- Proactive, resourceful and results-oriented
Required/Desired Foreign Language: English
Key Working Relationships:
Internal: COP, DCoP Programming, MEAL and Youth/Gender, Managers, MEAL Senior Officers; and CRS Ethiopia MEAL Managers, CLA Advisor, and ICT4D Manager
External: Implementing partner organizations, Government staff managing respective MIS, other organizations working on ICT4D
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff):
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Trusting Relationships
- Professional Growth
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.