|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 14, 2021|
|Category|| Business Development |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
About Frontieri: Frontieri Consult PLC, based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia with Office in Berlin, Germany, is one of the leading consulting firms in Ethiopia. The firm was established in 2008 primarily to undertake research and consulting activities in the areas of development in several disciplines to governmental and non-governmental organizations, and bilateral and multilateral institutions.
Frontieri is home for talented people with different backgrounds and perspectives. As such, the company assembled competent professionals and works in partnership with scholars across the country and abroad. For further information, please visit our website at: www.frontieri.com
Currently, we are seeking to hire a Project Manager with high level of research and consultancy experience and enthusiasm. Join our team of energetic professionals that is committed to bringing change by providing adequate research findings and advisory services for policymakers and various end users.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate survey implementation for different projects under close supervision of the division director.
- Design appropriate research methodologies, sampling determination, tool preparation, and sample selection for different surveys;
- Formulate approaches for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data with attention to highest quality, agreed timeline, and approved budget;
- Apply innovative approaches and new techniques in terms of technology usage, and data analysis software for different qualitative and quantitative surveys;
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects;
- Prepare survey implementation guideline, field supervision guideline, and quality assurance and data management framework; and evaluate projects accordingly;
- Prepare quality, detail and efficient survey and route plan for the field operations;
- Provide technical and conceptual training to field team, conduct pilot test, provide comments on survey instrument and research objective;
- Oversee and coordinate projects and monitor their effective implementation;
- Write high quality field and progress reports;
- Program survey questionnaires using CsPro, Survey Solutions, Survey CTO and ODK;
- Analyze data in STATA, SPSS, NVivo and ATLAS.ti software;
- Work closely with other divisions and teams of Frontieri,
- Handle all other activities as required by the immediate supervisor.
Qualification and Experience:
- MA/MSc in economics, statistics, development studies or related fields
- +5 years of survey management, data management, and project coordination experience across various socio-economic fields, practically in consultancy and research services.
Technical and Other Skills:
- Ability in coordination of project and survey implementation;
- Ability of working in an organized manner;
- Ability to build teamwork and delegate tasks;
- Ability of meeting challenges and generates suggestions for improving work;
- Sense of responsibility and ownership;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Ability to work with advance SPSS, STATA, NVivo and ATLAS.ti software;
- Ability to do questionnaire program design through CsPro, Survey Solutions, Survey CTO, ODK etc.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English language;
- Proficiency in computer skills;
- Abilities of working in tight environment to make things happen within the deadline;
- Demonstrated success in creating collaborative relationships with various government and non-government organizations.
Candidates who are interested and fulfill the requirements shall submit their applications/motivation letters along with updated CV via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by clearly stating the position title on the subject line
In person to the following address:
Fronteri Consult P.L.C
Bole Medhanalem, in front of Sheger House, Lingo Tower 8th floor