WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 6, 2022|
|Category|| NGO |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Developing technical and financial proposals per the requirements of TORs in collaboration with the program management, and ensuring it is delivered in time.
- Leading the research teams including:
- Ensuring all tools align with program requests and needs;
- Lead desk review phase and compile literature review.
- Lead research design;
- Leading analysis of quantitative data;
- Providing quality assurance and oversight of all deliverables;
- Identifying, recruiting, and managing field teams to conduct quantitative data collection;
- Identifying, recruiting, and managing subject matter experts who contribute to technical aspects of projects.
- Providing overall project oversight, including:
- Supporting the Program Manager with managing the project budget, resourcing, and timelines;
- Managing partner relationships, including regular check-ins with the Project Management Unit;
- Ensuring the provision of high-quality services by Insights Consults, whilst maintaining commercial oversight of the project.
- The role might require travel within Ethiopia depending on the project need.
- Minimum 7 years of Post Qualification Experience with 5 years working as a quantitative research lead.
- Experience managing or supporting multi-year research projects.
- Experience in providing programmatic research.
- Experience developing research methodologies in diverse sectors.
- Experience overseeing budgets and resourcing.
- Experience managing teams (including performance reviews, career development, etc.) and managing corporate partnerships.
- Experience with statistical software such as SPSS, STAT….
- Ability to work in a demanding environment
- Ability to deliver and prioritize according to need.
- Fluent in speaking and writing English, Amharic and other local languages is a plus
- Ability to proactively adapt to change
- Ability to function and deliver within a team
- Ability and willingness to share knowledge and skill to build team capacity
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Demography,Economics, Finance, Sociology, Agricultural Economics, Management, and other related fields.