WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Legetafo, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 19, 2021|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Provides administrative assistance and secretarial services to the Administration Manager
- Takes and transcribes oral dictation and types correspondence, articles, reports, and minutes on general, special, and technical subjects with a very high degree of proficiency and accuracy.
- Operates typewriters, computers, fax, photocopy, and other office machines applicable to the office
- Sorts out mails delivered to the office handles incoming and outgoing correspondence for signature; expedites matters directed to departments and other work units.
- Receives visitors; clarifies business questions whenever possible and schedules appointments considering the workload of the manager on any particular day.
- Answers telephone calls directed to the general manager. Takes messages and refers callers to the general manager or other appropriate persons in charge.
- Composes routine letters, correspondence, reports, memos, etc.
- Maintains files of correspondence and other materials of a confidential nature.
- Controls and supervises subordinate assistance for the accuracy and completeness of work accomplished and evaluates work performance.
- Locates and extracts information and materials from files and follows up on pending items
- Ensures the tidiness and standard upkeep of offices at all times.
- Requests office supplies and controls their proper use
Education: Diploma in secretarial science and office management
Experience: At least 6 Years of Proven office assistant experience
Place of work: Legetafo, we avail transport service.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Interested applicants should submit their application letter along with their non-returnable recent CV and photocopies of all relevant documents via Ethiojobs or to the following address within seven working days after the date of the announcement.
Hilina Enriched Food P.L.C.
Place: - Legetafo, Legedadi, Oromia, Ethiopia
Tel: 011 667 90 06/011 667 90 56