|Location||Debre Markos, Amhara, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 6, 2021|
|Category|| Engineering |
Production / Manufacturing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- 1. Job Summary
Receives work instruction from immediate supervisor and operate solvent extraction machines in the Edible oil so as to get the best quality product. Observes solvent extraction processes and adjusts machinery to ensure Edible oil is processed in accordance with specifications.
2. Detailed Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives work instruction from immediate supervisor and operate solvent extraction line machines in the Edible oil so as to get the best quality product.
- Observes solvent extraction line processes and adjusts machinery to ensure Edible oil is processed in accordance with specifications.
- Strict adherence to all work instructions for solvent extraction Line Machines /equipment.
- Performs related duties, such as minor lubricating equipment and repairing machinery keep production reports.
- Proper utilization of casual workers in different sections of the Edible oil solvent extraction Line Machines /equipment.
- Ensure that the output is produced as per quality norms.
- Ensure machinery cleanliness and up-keep.
- Ensure to operate the solvent extraction Line Machines /equipment at the best capacity.
- Check the by-products regular intervals so as to avoid loss of good product.
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on multiple pieces of equipment
- Operate/monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops
- Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials
- Ensure safety rules are observed in the plant
First Degree Level IV in Applied Chemistry/Process Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/Food Science or any other relevant field of study and 4 years of work experience
All interested and qualified candidates should send up-t-date CV with Application letter by stating the position you are applying on the subject line of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org