|Location||Moyale,Hudet, Mubarak and Kadaduma woredas, Somali, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 19, 2021|
|Category|| Business Development |
Health Care / Medical
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Roles & Responsibilities
· Coordinate and facilitate implementation of activities and prepare weekly movement plan to TSFP distribution points
· Monitor implementation of TSFP program quality
· Facilitate essential drugs, supplies and supplementary products
· Facilitate training and work closely with Woreda Health staffs at Health posts, Health center and district level.
· Organize daily, weekly and monthly over view and reports of TSFP.
· Ensure children discharged from SC/TFU/OTP are transferred to TSFP to continue their treatment
· Adherence to medical and nutritional treatment protocols and procedures for children and infants in TSFP
· Provide onsite training to HEW and nurses on the management of MAM Children and PLW
· Ensure Job aids are available in Health posts (HEW quick reference, Look up table, report format, tally sheet, and stock balance control
· Receive weekly reports from HEW at weekly basis, cross check the completeness and accuracy, and submit to Woreda health & CMAM officer
· Mentoring and assist HEW in decision of patients who are at severe risks and need to be transferred to nearby OTP/SC or Hospital
· Assist HEWs in identifying patients who need to be transferred to OTP or SC, patients with failure-to respond to treatment and patients who need to be discharged.
· In charge of TSFP quality program implementation and monthly TSFP activity
· Responsible for supervising and manage supplementary food in pre- mix basis and ensure availability of required material for pre- mix
· Participate in capacity building training, in health education sessions and ENA/BCC application
· Follow up absentees/defaulters and keep current record of both beneficiaries and the staff (CHAs, volunteers).
· Supports the program integration with DPPO and MoH through on job trainings and supervisions
· BSC in Nursing, Public Health or other related fields
· 2 years working experience with NGOs out of which two year in OTP/TFU/TSFP settings.
· Skills/Ability required:
· Knowledge, training and experience in management of MAM and SAM with/without medical complication
· Demonstrated skills in program planning, implementation and monitoring.
· Demonstrated skills in peer group training, Training of Trainers and development of training materials.
· Strong computer (Microsoft skills), and interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
· Good command in written and spoken English and Local language.
· Good human relation skills
· Respect of Save the Children rules by anyone visiting the program;
· Willingness to work under pressure and extra hours
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at https://stcuk.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en